It’s fun to try the trends that it seems everyone has been making. This tortilla wrap started going around on social media about a month ago and it’s gone crazy! I will say, I’ve made a few myself and I just love it. There’s nothing complex about it, it’s such a simple yet fun way to make a wrap.
The first one I made was a tuna melt with avocado, cheese and spinach. It was gooey and delicious yet still very healthy with the greens. You can see that one on my Instagram reels (link here) or on Tiktok (link here).
Today, this tortilla wrap is perfect for breakfast. It has scrambled egg, cheese, spinach and pickled peppers. These are all the typical things I would put in a breakfast burrito, but it’s just fun to eat in this wrap. I think what makes it so good is that you get a little of everything in each bite and the tortilla is nice and crispy.
- Sliced (or shredded) cheese
- Scrambled eggs
- Pickled peppers
- Make a cut halfway down the length of the tortilla (see picture below for location of cut).
- Place a little of each ingredient on the four quarters of the tortilla, just to get a nice layer of each.
- Carefully fold each section over until you get one quarter moon stack.
- Cook on panini press 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
3 Comments Add yours
OMG! I’ve seen this around! Looks delicious! I saw a youtuber try this with sweet toppings 🙂
Yum! I haven’t tried a sweet version yet
LikeLiked by 1 person